WELCOME TO SHONA TARA…
Am So Excited Blogging about My dress., Since my Birthday on the 11th of May, Have been so busy with Exams and i couldn’t even have a chance to Blog about my Stunning Black Dress…Well The semester is over and now a girl is ready to blog! lol😂.. Few years ago, on the 11th of May, A gracious Lady was Born. …
Okay Ladies! I know the struggle we all go through when planning on wearing a Backless Dress…. Trust me it’s quite annoying lol… So today on the Blog, am going to tell us how to wear a backless dress.. I know this is not really a problem for most ladies….. But here you go…..
Backless Dresses, are really classy, they reveal enough skin and this makes us look sexy and chic at the same time. if your back is well toned and your skin is clear, A backless dress may be the right statement piece for your next event! In Order to wear a backless dress however, you must haves the proper accessories and proper undergarment. Here are some tips Below:
HOWEVER; In the pictures below, am not making use of any BRA and this is because I dont need any for my dress.. It is an HALTER NECK DRESS and for me a BRA is not necessary. So basically what am tgrying to say is , YOUR BUST AND YOUR DRESS will Determine the type of BRA you use….
- TRY AN ADHESIVE BRA.
An Adhesive bra, provides a little more coverage and support than gel petals, For me , I think this option works best for Women with small or moderate sized busts. This doesn’t work so well for people with Bigger busts .
2 .USE A SILICONE GEL PETAL.
A Stick-On Silicone gesl petal , also provides good support. This is accomplished by sticking specialized gel petals over your nipples.
3. TRY A LOW-BACK BRA.
Okay here is my Favorite! I have bigger bust and I have tried using the previous ones Above and it just wasn’t working lol.. so i think for people with big bust, in my own opinion, this would provide more support than any other. These bras have a bandx that wraps around the stomach, which provides the chest with support. So for those with big bust, You should Definitely consider this first.
4. HALTER BRA.
This is another supportive option for ladies with bigger bust, we have some backless dresses that go around the neck and expose a small portion of the back. For these dresses, its possible to hide a halter style bra beneath your dresses.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO AFTER WEARING YOUR DRESS.
- MINIMIZE ACCESSORIES – Accessories are an important part of any outfit, but for a backless dress, it is not necessary and that’s because the purpose of a backless dress, is to show off your back. Dangling Earrings and a delicate bracelet will add a touch of sparkle to your look.
- PRACTICE PROPER POSTURE – Hold your head high, chest out, and shoulders back. A straight posture helps you look your best .
- PIN UP YOUR HAIR- Just incase your hair is long, you need to pin it up to fully show off your back, because there’s no point wearing a backless dress, if your hair covers your entire back.
- AVOID ACCESSORIES THAT COVER YOUR NECK OR BACK- Necklaces can create distraction, because they draw attention to the clasp of your necklace and this could give less attraction to your dress and make it go unnoticed, infact Necklaces that go down your back , including Body chains, should be avoided.
Dress- Fashion Nova ( Noella High Low Dress)
Shoes- Charloette Russe.
Bag – Forever 21.
Make Up – @diannebeats.
LIKE, COMMENT AND LETS INTERACT ABOUT TODAY’S BLOG POST.
THANKS FOR VISITING SHONA TARA….❤️❤️
HAVE A LOVELY WEEK…